Electric Fuel Pumps 230 volt
This section contains 230 volt pumps from GPI (Great Plains Industries)
The 230v Heavy Duty and Super Heavy Duty pumps are the choice for professionals. These pumps are vane style pumps that offer a more positive displacement and more lift than gear pumps. This allows for more flow that saves time during fueling operations.
The information below is to help you in your decision making process.
- M-3260s series; commonly known as M3260s or M3260 delivers up to 20gpm
- M-3130s series; commonly known as M3130s or m3130 delivers up to 30gpm
- M-3295s series; commonly known as M3295s or M3295 delivers up to 95Lpm
- MU stands for Manual Unleaded Nozzle
- ML stands for Manual Leaded Nozzle
- AU stands for Automatic Unleaded Nozzle
- AL stands for Automatic Leaded Nozzle
- PO stands for "Pump Only" no nozzle or suction pipe
If you have questions; feel free to call us or contact the factory.